Capture to Read Campaign and Corporate Social Responsibility
We try to build products that have a direct and positive impact on our customers. At the same time, we want our actions to have a global positive impact.
With this in mind, we've decided to give all revenues from our "Librex Starter License" to charity (30$ plus 30$ per smart connector)*. Our employees have chosen the Room to Read Foundation for this partnership as we believe that literacy and education are the keys to a better world. For more information about Room to Read, please visit their website: http://www.roomtoread.org
Librex is a great tool to capture your enterprise content. You'll get Librex for just 30$ and doing so, you'll be contributing to a great cause through our Capture to Read campaign.
You can see our official campaign launch press release here: Press Release
Here are some links to guide you through the next steps:
- Want to learn more about Librex? Visit our Librex Overview Page, Visit our YouTube channel or Visit our Librex Documentation Portal
- Ready to quickly and simply install a free 30 days trial of Librex? Install Librex Using our Quick Start Guide
- Having more questions about our licensing model? Visit our Librex Licenses Explanation Page
- Want to stay updated about our new features and Librex best practives through our newsletter? Subscribe to Librex Newsletter
*If you decide to buy the "Librex Enterprise License", Corium will still contribute for 30$ to our Capture to Read campaign in your name.
About Room to Read
Room to Read is a global organization seeking to transform the lives of millions of children in Asia and Africa through a focus on literacy and gender equality in education. Founded on the belief that World Change Starts with Educated Children, Room to Read works in collaboration with local communities, partner organizations and governments to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children and to ensure girls have the skills and support needed to complete their secondary education. Since 2000, Room to Read has impacted the lives of nearly nine million children by providing increased access to high-quality educational opportunities through its network of libraries and schools, local language children's books and its girls' education program. Room to Read is changing children's lives in Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Laos, Nepal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam and Zambia and aims to reach 10 million children by 2015. Learn more at www.roomtoread.org.
Corporate Social Responsibility
In addition to Room To Read, Corium also financially supports the following foundations and causes:
- The Ride to Conquer Cancer (http://www.conquercancer.ca)
- Tremblant's 24 hours (http://www.24htremblant.com/en/)
- Foundation CO2 Environnement (http://co2environnement.com/fundraising.php)
- Movember (http://movember.com)
- College Ahuntsic Foundation (http://www.collegeahuntsic.qc.ca/fondation-du-college-ahuntsic)
- Charles-Bruneau Foundation (http://charlesbruneau.qc.ca/en/)
- SPCA (http://www.spca.com/?lang=en)